Chairperson: Sandra Barone (Compliance Officer – DB Thermal)
Vice-Chairperson: Natasha Reuben (Head of Transformation – Dell Technologies, South Africa)
The Forum keeps abreast of new developments on the B-BBEE front by inviting expert speakers to address members. Member companies are provided with opportunities to present on their initiatives which address transformation and which foster local innovation and job opportunities. Workshops on new legislation and critical issues are held.
- To provide current, timely and relevant information on B-BBEE developments.
- To communicate best-practice to members.
- To interface with the SA government and other stakeholders.
- To facilitate networking opportunities.
Past Speakers have included:
- Sanjay Kassen, Director at ENSafrica, on “Alternative forms of BEE Ownership”
- Brad Green, Executive Chairman at B1SA, on “Procurement challenges and solutions”
- Wanda Moraka, Transformation Facilitator & Training Manager at Transcend Corporate Advisors, on Skills Development
- Chris Hieber, CEO at Signa Advisors, on aligning Employment Equity with management levels
- Dimakatso Mathe, Founder of Bojadi & Botshegetse Trading and Projects, on how McCann achieved Level 1 status under the MAC Sector Codes
- Bomkazi Maputo, Deputy Director at the dti, on the Equity Equivalent Investment Programme
- Zodwa Ntuli, Acting B-BBEE Commissioner, on the BEE Commission
- Jackie Mathebula, Principal at Transcend Capital, on the BEE Act
- Dionne Kerr, Managing Director of Siykaha Implementation Partners, on Skills Development and Empowering Supplier Status
- Allon Raiz, CEO of Raizcorp, on Enterprise Development
- Royce van der Zwan, Group Marketing Director at Tsebo Consulting, on how Tsebo attained a Level 1 B-BBEE status.
- Matthew Kearns, Managing Director at Premier Verification, on “The outcomes of the revised B-BBEE Codes”
- Linda Nxumalo, Transformation and B-BBEE Director at Fluor, on “A B-BBEE Success Story – Fluor’s Transformation Strategy”
- Shaun Scott, Managing Director at Worldwide Integrated Logistics, on the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA)
- Keith Levenstein, CEO at EconoBEE, on the latest developments regarding the revised codes
- Brad Green, Executive Chairman at B1SA, on “Preferential Procurement in South Africa – the new challenge”
Copies of these presentations can be accessed here.
View Previous Minutes:
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.