Chairperson: Anthony Modena (Managing Director – Modena Design Centres)
Launched in October 2015, the Amcham Digital Forum was formed as a response to member demand to become more involved in ICT issues in South Africa, to compile policy submissions on ICT legislation and to network with professional and government organisations within the ICT and digital landscape. The Forum places specific focus on the digital economy and the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- To compile policy submissions on ICT legislation.
- To provide a networking platform.
- To share information – including the impact SA legislation has on U.S. companies.
- To interface with government agencies to address common issues.
Past Speakers have included:
- Lionel Moyal, Director: Commercial Partners at Microsoft, on ” The Digital Journey”
- Dylan Piatti, Senior Chief of Staff: African Consumer and Industrial Products division at Deloitte, on SA’s readiness for Industry 4.0
- Tielman Botha, Associate Director for Advisory Services at PwC, on “Riding the wave of the continent’s digital transformation”
- Warren Hero, Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft South Africa, on “Digital Transformation as a driver for growth”
- Richard Hurst, Director: Enterprise Research at Africa Analysis, on the National Integrated ICT Policy White Paper
- Rohan Isaacs, Privacy & Technology Lead at Norton Rose Fulbright, and Likonelo Magagula, Regional IP Head at Norton Rose Fulbright, on “Technology Trends”
- Bongani Khanyile, General Manager: Electro-technical Business Unit at the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications (NRCS) on the role of the NRCS in South Africa and its mandate
- Chose Choeu, Chairperson: Social Chamber of the National ICT Forum, on the ICT Forum and its objectives
Copies of these presentations can be accessed here.
View Previous Minutes:
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.