Chairperson: Anthony Modena (Managing Director – Modena Design Centres)
Vice Chairperson: Joy Downing (Client Solutions Specialist – Dell Computer Inc)
Launched in October 2015, the Amcham ICT Forum was formed as a response to member demand to become more involved in ICT issues in South Africa, to compile policy submissions on ICT legislation and to network with professional and government organisations within the ICT landscape.
- To compile policy submissions on ICT legislation.
- To provide a networking platform.
- To share information – including the impact SA legislation has on U.S. companies.
- To interface with government agencies to address common issues.
Past Speakers have included:
- Warren Hero, Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft South Africa, on “Digital Transformation as a driver for growth”
- Richard Hurst, Director: Enterprise Research at Africa Analysis, on the National Integrated ICT Policy White Paper
- Rohan Isaacs, Privacy & Technology Lead at Norton Rose Fulbright, and Likonelo Magagula, Regional IP Head at Norton Rose Fulbright, on “Technology Trends”
- Bongani Khanyile, General Manager: Electro-technical Business Unit at the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications (NRCS) on the role of the NRCS in South Africa and its mandate
- Chose Choeu, Chairperson: Social Chamber of the National ICT Forum, on the ICT Forum and its objectives
Copies of these presentations can be accessed here.
View Previous Minutes:
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.