Brandholder Anti-Counterfeiting Forum
Chairperson: Raj Pather (Brand Protection Manager – Nike South Africa)
Vice Chairperson: Johann Guldenpfenning (Brand Protection Manager – Skye Distribution)
The Brandholder Anti-Counterfeiting (BAC) Forum is a newly launched Forum, established to encourage collaboration between brandholders to address common issues such as counterfeiting, relationships with law enforcement agencies, lobbying and advocacy, and training sessions.
- To address cross-cutting issues experienced by brandholders.
- To lobby government in terms of pressing matters.
- To engage with law enforcement agencies to establish a valid working relationship, and open channels of communication.
Past Speakers have included:
- Freek van Rooyen, Partner: Trade, Energy & Transport Division at Shepstone & Wylie Attorneys on “The Border Management Authority Bill: Will it enhance trade?”
- Amanda Lotheringen, Senior Manager: Copyright and IP Enforcement at the CIPC, on “Fragmented Enforcement Strategies”
Copies of these presentations can be accessed here.
View Previous Minutes:
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.